Saturday, May 12, 2007

Meh Tidbits

I feel bad for Jeff Weaver, I really do. But I’ll de damned if the Milwaukee Brewers aren’t still in first place. Is it me, or is Chipper Jones extremely productive when he’s healthy? How about Josh Willingham hitting that walk-off homer against Derek Lowe, after Grady Little decided to leave Lowe in the game? This isn’t the first time the ol' “Grade-ster” came out to the mound only to leave the pitcher in the game (i.e. Pedro and the 2003 ALCS). And guess who was on deck after Willingham? None other than Aaron “bleepin” Boone. I know, right? What's all this ruckus about the Mets shaving their heads as a part of uniting the team? Did the 2003 Red Sox NOT do that during the playoffs, or was that just a figment of my overactive imagination? Not only did the "Sahks" sport buzzcuts, they also gave themselves nicknames (the idiots) and adopted a moniker ("cowboy up!"). Now if that wasn't team unity, I don't know what the hell to call it. Roger Clemens will be making like, $5 million a month while pitching for the Yankees. Let me repeat that: FIVE MILLION DOLLARS (well, it's more like 4 and some change, but you get the idea) A MONTH. Do any of you have any earthly idea what I could accomplish with just 500 stacks for the rest of my LIFE? (And for you slow ones, 500 stacks = 500,000). That's greedy, man. But whatever; you. I'm not going to talk about the Giants' left fielder today...I've heard enough about him in the past week to last me an eternity.


P.S. I need a new laptop so if any wants to donate to the fund, please feel free.

No comments: