Friday, June 22, 2007

Heels Back On Top....Sorta

Well, so uh...my Tar Heels are back at the College World Series finals against the Oregon State Beavers. As you may well remember, we came like, one defensive play away from winning it all. Tear, sniff. It's a new year, though. I've been watching the guys (Heels) since the Super Regionals or whatever you call it and they've had me on edge basically the entire time. Can't knock their hustle though, because they always seem to find ways to win. I know, being a student at UNC I should know basically everything there is to know about basketball, baseball, and women's soccer right? WRONG. I barely know shit about NCAA baseball man, because that just isn't my forte. Don't get me wrong, I know some stuff. For instance, pitcher Adam Warren? Yeah, I went to elementary, middle, and high school with him in the great city/town of New Bern, NC, ha ha. Dead serious. Outfielder Reid Fronk is a very attractive young man. Andrew Miller, pitcher for the Tigers, played for us last year. And that's basically where my knowledge ends, whew! Yeah, so I'm ready for this Game 1 and I hope the series turns out a LOT better than it did last season.

No comments: